Kiln bricks for sale are also known as fire bricks or refractory bricks, which are a layer of refractory material filled in the interior of all kinds of kilns, such as cement kilns, glass kilns, rotary kilns and tunnel kilns,etc. There are plenty of kiln bricks for sale in RS company, such as high alumina bricks, silica bricks, magnesia bricks, insulating fire bricks, AZS bricks, acid resistant bricks, alkali resistant bricks and so on. So if you have any questions or needs, please feel free contact us for free price list.
Description about Kiln Bricks For Sale
Kiln bricks for sale, also called fire bricks or refractory bricks, are a layer of refractory material filled in the interior of a variety of kilns.
RS Refractory Online Sale can produce kiln bricks that meet the needs of various furnaces. If you want to build a kiln, furnace, boiler or oven, you can consider buying the suitable kiln bricks from our company. RS manufacturer has been producing kiln bricks for quite a while and is famous for selling high quality kiln bricks both at home and abroad. So please feel free email us for free quotation.
Uses of Kiln Bricks For Sale
Kiln bricks are mainly applied in cement kilns, glass kilns, rotary kilns and so on. Different kilns have different requirements for kiln bricks.
The cement plant operates on the kiln as the center. If some other accessory equipment is faulty, it should be barely supported. Only when the kiln has problems, will they be repaired intensively. The goodness and badness of the kiln system have a direct relationship with the service life of the cement kiln bricks. Therefore, the quality of cement kiln bricks plays a significant role in the entire cement plant.
Generally speaking, the temperature that the kiln shell can withstand is about 400℃, and the temperature that the kiln brick can withstand is about 1600℃. If the cement kiln bricks appear in the kiln, the temperature of the kiln shell will be too high and exceed its tolerance range. It will appear dark red when you observe it at night. Therefore, the selection of cement kiln bricks must be consistent with the actual use of cement kiln.
Various Cheap Kiln Bricks For Sale In RS Factory!
Taking the selection of refractory bricks in cement cooler as an example.
In the cement kiln cooler, the temperature of the clinker in the front and rear sections is different, the temperature in the front section is higher, and the temperature in the latter is lower. So the kiln bricks selected are also different. In the front section, the combination of high alumina bricks and insulating fire bricks is mainly used, while in the latter part, insulating fire bricks are primarily applied. In the cooling machine of the cement kiln, kiln bricks are subjected to high temperature and friction in the place where it is in contact with the material layer, so it is necessary to use the best quality fire bricks.
The refractory bricks used in glass furnaces should be selected and formulated according to the working environment of each part of the furnace (such as temperature, atmosphere, raw material composition and state, fuel, etc.) and the cause of damage of the refractory materials. The kiln bricks used in glass furnaces usually have zirconium corundum bricks, silica bricks, sintered mullite bricks, fireclay bricks, high alumina bricks, direct combination of magnesia chrome bricks etc.
Due to different types of refractory bricks are used in different places in the kiln, the main requirements of the rotary kiln for the kiln brick are as follows:
- High Refractoriness. The temperature in the rotary kiln is above 1000℃, which requires that the refractory bricks cannot melt at high temperatures and maintain a certain strength below the melting point.Meanwhile,kiln bricks should still have a fixed volume and other characteristics when they are exposed to high temperatures for a long time.
- Good Thermal Stability. In the case of unstable operation of the rotary kiln, the temperature change in the kiln is relatively large, which requires the kiln brick can’t be cracked or peeled off under the condition of drastic changes in temperature.
- Strong Chemical Resistance. When kiln brick is fired in a rotary kiln, the ash, slag and steam formed will cause great erosion to the kiln brick.
- Good Wear Resistance and Chemical Strength. The sliding of the feed in the rotary kiln and the friction of the dust in the airflow cause great wear on the kiln brick. What’s more, kiln bricks are also subjected to the expansion stress at high temperatures and the stress caused by the elliptical deformation of the kiln shell. So the kiln bricks are required to have a certain mechanical strength.
- Low Porosity. If the porosity is high, corrosive kiln gas will penetrate into the kiln bricks to condense and destroy the kiln bricks, especially alkaline gases.
- Better Thermal Expansion Stability. The thermal expansion coefficient of the kiln shell is greater than that of the kiln brick. However, the temperature of the kiln shell is generally around 280℃-450℃, while the temperature of the kiln brick is generally above 800℃, and the temperature in the firing zone is more than 1300℃. therefore, the thermal expansion of the kiln brick is still larger than that of the kiln shell, and the kiln brick is easily peeled off by compressive stress.
In the preheating machine of the rotary kiln, the refractory material is required to be light in material, high in refractoriness and fire resistance. Because in the preheater, the airflow entrains the powder to wear the inner wall of the cyclone, especially in the corner of the duct or where the wind direction changes. The bottom of the hammer body of the cyclone also has a deacidified high temperature raw material that is in contact with the cylinder wall. Coal is injected in the kiln gas rising pipe and the tertiary air pipe for the decomposition of carbonate in the preheating machine, and the temperature is also relatively high, where the refractory material requirements are more strict.
Properties of Kiln Bricks For Sale
The kiln brick mainly has the following three features due to it is a layer of refractory material filled in interior of the kiln:
- Kiln bricks can reduce the chemical corrosion and mechanical wear of the high temperature gas and material on thekiln cylinder so that they can protect the kiln shell.
- As a heat transfer medium, kiln brickscan absorb a part of heat from the gas and transmit it to the material in different conduction and radiation ways.
- kiln bricks can also be insulated to reduce heat loss in the kiln.
How to Make Kiln Bricks
We all know that the manufacturing process of refractory bricks consists of five parts: crushing, balching, pressing, drying and firing. However, kiln bricks are also named after fire bricks or refractory bricks, so the production process of kiln bricks is the same as refractory bricks.
Kiln Bricks Suppliers
The type, quality and fire resistance of refractory bricks will affect the service life of the kiln bricks when laying bricks. The life of kiln bricks will directly affect the cost of the kilns maintenance and the level of production. So kiln bricks play a vital role in various kilns and furnaces.
When it comes to kiln bricks, it occurs to our mind that where to buy high quality and cheap kiln bricks?What are the kiln bricks price? Which kiln bricks manufacturer is trustworthy?
I can assure you that RS company will be your best choice. RS Professional Kiln Refractory Supplier is renowned for selling high quality various fire bricks at a competitive price domestic and overseas. RS Factory sincerely hopes that everyone who is willing to buy kiln bricks can contact us for free quotation!