Alumina silica fire bricks are a kind of refractory bricks containing Al2O3 and SiO2, and are a series of alumina silica fire bricks. Alumina silica fire bricks are widely applied in the high temperature industrial fields such as iron and steel industry, glass industry and non-ferrous industry,etc. What’s more, alumina silica fire bricks occupy a very important position in refractory application industry, accounting for more than 40% of the total refractory material products. RS Kiln Refractory Company can provide every customers with high quality and cheap alumina silica fire bricks for sale, you can also enjoy the best service at a lower price here. So please contact us for free quotation right now!
What are Alumina Silica Fire Bricks
Alumina silica fire bricks for sale belong to a kind of refractory bricks containing Al2O3 and SiO2, and are a series of alumina silica fire bricks.
Raw Material of Alumina Silica Fire Bricks
The main raw material of alumina silica fire bricks are wax stone, fireclay, high alumina bauxite, kyanite minerals, synthetic mullite.
- Wax Stone Raw Material
China has abundant wax stone resources, mainly distributed in volcanic rock development areas on the southeast coast. The main crystal phase of wax stone is pyrophyllite, and the molecular formula is Al2O3·4SiO2·H2O.
- Fire clay Raw Material
The refractoriness of fire clay is more than 1580℃. Fire clay has hard clay and soft clay. Hard clay deposits have long time, high density, no dispersion in water, poor plasticity, and can be used as clinker. Soft clay deposits have a short time, are loose, are dispersed in water, have good performance in plasticity, and can be used as a binder.
- High Alumina Bauxite Raw Material
High alumina bauxite is also named by alumina bauxite, bauxite and alum stone. High alumina bauxite can be classified into dense, porous, braided and rough shape according to bauxite ore structure.
- Kyanite Minerals Raw Material
Natural kyanite, sillimanite and andalusite are often called “three stones”.
- Synthetic Mullite Raw Material
Mullite is a common mineral in silicate refractories with good high temperature mechanics and thermal properties. Synthetic mullite has the advantages of high density and purity, high structural strength at high temperature, low creep rate at high temperature, strong resistance to chemical erosion, and strong thermal shock resistance.
Natural mullite is rare. So it generally synthesized by artificial sintering, widely used in metallurgy, glass, ceramics, machinery and other industries.
Classification of Alumina Silica Fire Brick for Sale in RS
Now that we have know alumina silica fire bricks for sale are a kind of refractory products containing Al2O3 and SiO2, and widely applied in iron and steel industry, glass and power industry. Then we can classify alumina silica fire bricks from its chemical composition and application.
Alumina-silica fire bricks can be divided into six categories based on the content of Al2O3:
- Silica brick: SiO2 content≥93%
- Semi-silica brick: Al2O3 content is 15%-30%
- Fireclay brick: Al2O3 content is 30% – 48%
- High alumina brick: Al2O3 content≥48%
- Mullite brick: Al2O3 content≥72%, SiO2 content≥28%
- Corundum brick: Al2O3 content≥90%
From above classifications we can know that silica bricks, clay bricks and high-alumina bricks are common refractory bricks for kiln furnaces, which are often used as working layers and permanent layers of masonry kiln. Next we will introduce the application of Alumina-silica fire bricks.
- Silica brick: As a kind of acid refractory, it is mainly used for the partition wall and lining of coke oven carbonization chamber and combustion chamber, hot air furnace top and heat storage interior lining, also used in various glass, ceramic and carbon calcining furnaces. However, it should not be used in thermal equipment with high temperature fluctuations and its temperature is below 600.
- Semi-silica brick: Semi-silica bricks are widely used in coke ovens, acidified iron furnaces, metallurgical furnace flue, ladle lining, hot metal tank, glass kiln, heating furnace, hot blast stove top, boiler combustion chamber and so on. Semi-silica bricks are not only used for these parts, but also can be used as raw materials to produce better quality refractory materials, such as flow steel bricks.
- Fireclay brick: Fireclay brick is mainly made up of mullite, glass phase and cristobalite and quartz. Fireclay brick is usually made of hard clay as raw material, pre-calcined mature material, and then blended with soft clay, semi-dry or plastically formed, and burned into fireclay brick products at a temperature of 1300℃-1400℃. It is also possible to add a small amount of a binder such as water glass or cement to make a non-fired product and an unshaped material. It is commonly used in blast furnaces, hot blast stoves, heating furnaces, power boilers, lime kiln, rotary kiln, ceramic and refractory brick firing kiln.
- High alumina brick: It is widely used in iron and steel industry, non-ferrous metals industry and metallurgy industry. High-alumina brick can also be used as checker bricks in hot-blast stoves to build regenerators.
- Mullite brick: Mullite brick is commonly used in high temperature iron-making hot blast stoves above 1200℃, slag lines, furnace roofs for steelmaking electric arc furnaces, ceramic industrial furnaces, regenerators for glass melting furnaces, cement and rotary kiln linings, etc.
- Corundum brick: Corundum brick is mainly used in various high-temperature heating furnaces, such as blast furnaces, hot blast stoves, refining furnaces in metallurgical industry, second-stage furnaces, gasifiers, gas-making furnaces, cracking furnaces in gasification industry, ceramic, building industry and other industries.
Alumina Silica Fire Brick Properties
Alumina silica fire brick for sale in RS company is featured with the following properties:
- Excellent thermal shock performance
- Excellent capacity of refractoriness under load
- High thermal conductivity
- Low porosity
- Strong abrasion resistant ability
Various Cheap Alumina Silica Bricks For Sale In RS Factory! Contact Us Now!
Alumina Silica Fire Brick Manufacturer
RS Kiln Refractory Company can offer all kinds of high quality and cheap alumina silica bricks to every customers, such as silica bricks, high alumina bricks, fireclay bricks, mullite bricks and so on.
Rongsheng is a famous refractory manufacturer both home and abroad. Our refractory bricks are of good quality and reasonable price and have been praised by customers. Rongsheng specializes in the production and sales of refractory materials for many years. We have excellent technical team and construction team to provide you with the most satisfactory service. In addition, we also have advanced equipment, high-tech production line, and can offer you the best quality. So if you are interested in alumina silica fire brick for sale cheap, please email us for price list right now!