Compared with traditional alumina bubble bricks, the Ultra-Lightweight Alumina Bubble Bricks produced by Rongsheng insulation refractory bricks manufacturers have the following characteristics:
- (1) The bulk density is lower. The bulk density of traditional 99% alumina bubble bricks is at least 1.5g/cm3. Compared with traditional products, Rongsheng Ultra-Lightweight Alumina Bubble Bricks can fully reduce the weight of the furnace body, save materials, save energy, and save costs.
- (2) Compared with the traditional alumina bubble bricks with a volume density of 1.5g/cm3 and Al2O3≥99%, Rongsheng Ultra-Lightweight Alumina Bubble Bricks have better thermal vibration stability.
- (3) The thermal conductivity is extremely low, only 30% of traditional products. The traditional bulk density of 1.5g/cm3, Al2O3≥99% alumina bubble brick, its thermal conductivity of hot surface is 0.78W/(m·K) at 400℃. And our Rongsheng company’s Ultra-Lightweight Alumina Bubble Bricks have a thermal conductivity of 0.26W/(m·K) at 400°C. Its thermal insulation effect is three times that of traditional alumina bubble bricks. The same thickness of the furnace layer can make the temperature of the cold surface lower and save more energy. In other words, when maintaining a certain outer wall temperature, the use of Rongsheng Ultra-Lightweight Alumina Bubble Bricks can make the insulation layer thinner.
- (4) Rongsheng Ultra-Lightweight Alumina Bubble Bricks can be directly used in the working layer of the kiln. It has strong resistance to the erosion of hydrogen fluoride in the kiln for calcining anode materials.
Index Parameters of Ultra-Lightweight Alumina Bubble Bricks
Application Advantages of Alumina Bubble Bricks
- The operating temperature is high, up to 1750 degrees or more. Good thermal stability, the small change rate of the re-burning line, and longer service life.
- Optimize the structure and reduce the weight of the furnace body. Now the high-temperature resistant materials are all heavy bricks with a bulk density of 2.6-3.0g/cm. The alumina hollow ball brick is only 1.1~1.5g/cm. For the same volume of one cubic meter, the use of alumina hollow ball bricks can reduce the weight of 1.1-1.9 tons.
- Save material. To achieve the same use temperature, if heavy bricks are used, their price is comparable to that of alumina hollow ball bricks. And also need considerable weight insulation layer refractory material. If alumina hollow ball bricks are used, 1.1-1.9 tons of heavy bricks can be saved per cubic meter. It can also save 80% of refractory insulation materials.
- Save energy. Alumina hollow balls have obvious thermal insulation properties and low thermal conductivity, which can play a very good thermal insulation effect. Reduce heat dissipation and improve thermal efficiency, thereby achieving the purpose of saving energy. The energy-saving effect can reach more than 30%.
Rongsheng Insulation Refractory Material Manufacturer
Rongsheng new insulating refractory bricks material manufacturer is a refractory material manufacturer with rich production and sales experience. Our technical team also makes efforts to provide customers with a variety of high-quality refractory lining material products. Our refractory brick products include various working lining refractory bricks and insulation layer thermal insulating refractory bricks. Moreover, our new series of refractory insulation bricks have low thermal conductivity, high strength, and almost no shrinkage after high-temperature firing. Rongsheng Ultra-Lightweight Alumina Bubble Bricks can effectively reduce the temperature of the outer wall of high-temperature industrial furnaces and the weight of the furnace body of industrial furnaces. It can not only save energy consumption in production but also reduce the amount of refractory materials used in the insulation layer, effectively reducing the production cost of the enterprise. Contact us to get prices and samples for free.