The Red Silica Mullite Bricks are made of andalusite, brown corundum, high alumina bauxite clinker, silicon carbide, and a binder. After granulating and powdering, the mixture is mixed in a certain proportion, and then pressed and formed at high temperature. This Refractory Brick Product with high softness, high strength, low thermal conductivity, strong flexibility, moderate density, and high abrasion resistance. Mainly used in cement rotary kiln transition zone and kiln mouth, lime rotary kiln, nickel-iron rotary kiln, and other kilns.
Red Silica Mullite Bricks have high softness, high flexibility, better high-temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, and better thermal insulation. Because the Red Silica Mullite Brick is still a high aluminum-silicon carbide series product, its material properties determine its low thermal conductivity. Simultaneous temperature can be reduced by 50 ° C during the same period, the Red Silica Mullite Bricks can fully adapt to the environmental requirements of frequent fluctuations in the temperature of the front transition zone.
Physical and Chemical Indexes of Silicon Carbide Mullite Red Bricks
Silicon Carbide Mullite Red Bricks
|Al2O3 (%) ≥||68||70|
|SiO2 + SiC (%) ≥||28||25|
|Apparent Porosity (%) ≤||19||19|
|Bulk Density (g/cm3) ≥||2.68||2.70|
|Cold Crushing Strength (MPa) ≥||110||110|
|0.2Mpa Refractoriness Under Load T0.6 (℃) ≥||1660||1680|
|Thermal Shock Resistance
(1000℃, Water Quenching, Cycle) ≥
|Refractoriness (℃) ≥||1790||1790|
(1000℃, W/m * k) ≤
Properties and Uses of Silicon Carbide Mullite Red Bricks
Silicon Carbide Mullite Red Bricks are mainly made of super high alumina bauxite, large crystalline silicon carbide, andalusite, fused white corundum, etc., with high-quality binders and additives, high-pressure molding, and high-temperature sintering.
The Silicon Carbide Mullite Red Bricks is a refractory brick developed for the transition zone and cooling zone based on the severe requirements of refractory materials in large and medium-sized cement rotary kilns. On the basis of conventional Silicon Carbide Mullite Bricks, adding andalusite raw materials further strengthens the thermal shock resistance and heat insulation performance and increases the load softening temperature.
- High soft load and excellent high-temperature resistance (The actual measured value of the softening temperature of the load is stable above 1680 ° C, which has been greatly improved on the basis of silicon molybdenum brick, and it is comparable to magnesium alumina spinel brick.)
- High strength, abrasion resistance, not easy to peel, and erosion (the actual detection value of its strength is stable above 160MPa, which is more than three times the strength of spinel bricks. The strength is increased, it is not easy to be damaged during transportation, and it can be fully improved Its abrasion resistance, so it is very suitable to use at 2 ~ 3 meters of kiln mouth).
- Low thermal conductivity and good thermal insulation effect (The thermal conductivity of magnesia-alumina spinel bricks is too large, which results in high temperature in simplified Chinese. Because the silicon and red bricks are still high-aluminum-silicon carbide products, their material characteristics determine To lower its thermal conductivity. Simultaneous temperature can be reduced by more than 50 ℃ during the same period)
- Excellent thermal shock resistance (its good thermal shock stability can fully adapt to the environmental requirements of frequent fluctuations in the temperature of the front transition zone)
- The density is moderate, and the simplified load is reduced (the bulk density of the silicon red brick is 8% lower than that of magnesium aluminum spinel bricks, which leads to a reduction of more than 8% of the simplified load of the silicon red brick within the same kiln unit length)
As one of the Silicon Carbide Mullite Bricks manufacturers, RS Cheap Refractory Fire Bricks for Sale Supplier, provides you with much more selection, lower price, faster delivery! Please contact us for more details of the Silicon Carbide Mullite Red Bricks.